|We are a Pokémon group with specific art-submission rules. |
Read this before submitting anything to the group! If you don't read this, you can't complain to the admins about the consequences that might arise.
That is to say, this is what you may submit in our group:
- Pokémon that are officially released by Nintendo and Game-Freak.
- If you must insist on drawing trainers, they have to be official. That is, the human characters that are allowed are those from the animé and the games IF there's at least one official Pokémon in the artwork.
- Pokémon from all generations are welcome!
- Any media (except cosplay, certain comics, and texts) is welcome so long as you've made the art yourself. That is, drawings (digital or by hand), sculptures, plushies, you name it, are welcome!
This is what you may NOT submit in our group:
- Gijinkas, anthros, furries, or other things similar to those.
- Nudity/pornographic content is strictly prohibited. We want art for all ages.
- No Poké-fusions.
- "Imaginary" trainers (OC's). That is, your own trainer. Please, we are not interested in seeing your own character/trainer that you made up yourself. Keep to the official characters and Pokémon, please.
- Fakémon, fakemon. (Unofficial pokémon)
- Anything "Nuzlocke"-related. Includes comic strips!
- No cosplay, please.
- No "clones" (the terminology can be disputed here), that is... Major colour-alterations on official Pokémon, etc. For example, we do not want a blue Pikachu, a red Bulbasaur, or a yellow Charizard. This depends on the level of the "colour-alteration", so if you are not sure, contact us.
- No text submissions.
- Anything that is not Pokémon related.
Other than that, feel free to submit your beautiful art of Pokémon!
Note: We have the right to decline an artwork if the art is not satisfactory enough. That is, we won't accept things that do not meet the criteria for being either moderate to high-quality art (in our opinion). Please do not flame and insult admins because of our decisions. Thank you.
I can't believe I have to say this, but: This group is for Pokémon-related art only. Don't submit My Little Ponies, Narutos, Digimon, and so forth. It doesn't matter if there is one Pokémon in the art, we aren't interested in anything but Pokémon in this group. I thought the name of the group was enough to hint at this as well as the rules above mentioning that this is a Pokémon group, but clearly not as I've received submissions with characters from the above mentioned series/games.
Furthermore, do not send in duplicate/multiple requests of the same work of art. This only takes extra time for the admins to go through, and we will only accept one of the pieces of art. Note that if this happens more than once, we will not accept any of your art.
If you break the rules we reserve the right to either:
- Not accept your art for a while.
- Kick you out from the group and/or ban you.
ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED RULES APPLY TO THE FAVOURITES FOLDER AS WELL
|More Journal Entries|