|We are a Pokémon group with specific art-submission rules.|
That is to say, this is what you may submit in our group:
- Pokémon that are officially released by Nintendo and Game-Freak.
- If you must insist on drawing trainers, they have to be official. That is, the human characters that are allowed are those from the animé and the games IF there's at least one official Pokémon in the artwork.
- Pokémon from all generations are welcome!
This is what you may NOT submit in our group:
- Gijinkas, anthros, furries, or other things similar to those.
- Nudity is strictly prohibited. We want art for all ages.
- No Poké-fusions.
- "Imaginary" trainers. That is, your own trainer. Please, we are not interested in seeing your own character/trainer that you made up yourself. Keep to the official characters and Pokémon, please.
- Fakémon, fakemon. (Unofficial pokémon)
- Anything "Nuzlocke"-related. Includes comic strips!
- No cosplay, please.
- No "clones" (the terminology can be disputed here), that is... Major colour-alterations on official Pokémon, etc. For example, we do not want a blue Pikachu, a red Bulbasaur, or a yellow Charizard. This depends on the level of the "colour-alteration", so if you are not sure, contact us.
- No text submissions.
Other than that, feel free to submit your beautiful art of Pokémon!
Also, we have the right to decline an artwork if the art is not satisfactory enough. That is, we won't accept things that haven't been made with passion or dedication. Believe me, it shows if your art lacks these properties.
ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED RULES APPLY TO THE FAVOURITES FOLDER AS WELL
|More Journal Entries|